7 dic 2018

When I realise you were there

When you realise everyone was there,
and before everything and anyone else,
she was there.

When you realise you were so stupid,
you didn't even notice she was absolutly perfect.

If life isn't just destiny,
tonight we will cry,
for nothing to happen,
to be still mad tomorrow,
just if we want to.

I open my cold eyes of winter,
tired for not seeing you for a while,
still short but feels eternity though.

Who the hell was I
to destroy everything you made?
Who the hell were you
for not building it bigger?
Why don't you stay?

When I realise everyone was here,
and before everything and anyone else:
You were there.

Now is time for me,
to sleep the sleep of the madness,
for nothing to happen,
to be still alive tomorrow,
just if we have to.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario