30 jun 2016

Don't dance.

Don't dance at my rhythm, love,
change my path with your feet,
I will let you to lead my steps.
Do it without caring about anything else.

Don't dance because of them,
not even because of me, darling.
Dance just if you want to,
dance just like you know.

Don't dance if you are tired, pretty,
because you're still dancing in my mind,
moving from one place to another.
Step by step, jump by jump.

But dance with my soul today,
you can destroy it if you dance so hard,
and there is no more of me if I die,
and there is no other way of feeding it.

But dance if you want me to fall again.
Dance again and again until you sign the floor.
Do it so close I can see you and I can smile again.
Dance with me even if I told you not to.

Aleks Ginsberg "Ser o estar"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario